Here's what you'll get with Silver Creek
- Your choice of location: Your home, backyard, beach or park.
- We accommodate to your needs
- Your subject choice: You choose the look, traditional, contemporary, casual
or elegant. Please let us know if the family pets will be in the portrait.
Sam and Betty Arendt
A family portrait means each family member should compliment in color and
style and everyone else in that group. Few things to keep in mind:
They are . . .
- GLASSES - If you normally wear glasses, they should be worn for your
session. However, it is necessary that you borrow (and return promptly) a set of
frames without the lenses from your optometrist. This will eliminate reflections
and distortions. Photography lens will turn darker when photographed. Shadows
from bows cannot be eliminated. We cannot be responsible for your portrait if
you neglect to borrow empty frames. Glass glare removal available upon request
at the current cost.
- COLORS - Earth tones photograph extremely well and look really nice
for this part of the session. Blacks and browns photograph nicely as will mono
tone outfits. Avoid wearing plaids, stripes, checks, polka dots, etc. These busy
clothes tend to distract from you, the subject.
- THE BEST TIME OF DAY for taking photos (if taken outside) is
later in the afternoon. The sun gives the skin a warm glow.
For more helpful hints, go to Helpful
[ Home | Weddings | Seniors
| Families ]
© 2000-2005 Silver Creek Studios